deeplyhurt

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Went to IMM today.. I can't stop thinking about you.. Walked past giant than i rememeber the incident again..Than i was being teased by you for days.. Walked past kopitiam than i remember you always helped me bring my food and MANGO MILK ICE.. I remembered you held my hands while crossing the road everytime..I remembered we ate burger king after we went for swimming..Walking through the path we walked previously, you are always in my mind..Waiting for shuttle bus at jurong east..You teased me and sang to me..At jurong east library, we make alot of noise and you disturb me by saying you like me.. I feel that you are drifting me further and further apart even though we are friends now..But for me, i don't wish that our relationship is simply just friends because i like you.. I knew your feelings for me had faded.. I know no matter how hard i try to make you happy, you won't fall for me again.. Don't tell me that you never ever fond of me before? I never know.. I do love you ! Really love you ! I fell in deep love with you but i just can't get you back.. I did not express myself
how much i love you before as i doesn't know how to make the first move..I treasure you much more than other guys who had entered into my life previously.. Please don't treat me so cold..Heart beating slower and slower without you ! wishing so hard ``


28/08/06 -03/10/06
1 month 5 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home